Atelier question
Hello.
I am new to PCSx2, and I have a few questions. I bought Atelier Iris 2 a long time ago, but never finished it because shortly after I bought it I got hooked on warcraft. Anyway I'm tired of tired of warcraft, and would like to finish Atelier. Sadly I can not because my ps2 isn't working for some reason. A friend told me about PCSx2. Its Pretty amazing, to have ps2 games work on your computer. My question is: is there any way to speed up the animation scenes? They seem too slow to watch. I have tried lots of different plugins. currently I am usingthe 0.9.5 beta svn 377. I saw the patch that I can use to just eliminate the animation scenes all together (at least I think thats what it did) But I don't want to do that. The game works great otherwise, Its alot of fun. Thank you for making PCSx2.

My rig is
Tyan s2915-e motherboard
x2 2220 opterons ( I can oc to around 3ghz each)
8 gb ram
8800 gt
server 03 64
Im not a huge gamer, I mostly use my comp for running VM's

also I was wondering my opterons have SSE3 but I can not use any SSE3 plugins, only SSE2. Is there a way to fix that?

Sponsored links

Nah i think you can not play without bi0s from yea. r ps2 console man. And i think pcsx2 still far away to be perfect to emulate all of ps2 games, that program need strong cpu and good qrapich card to work properly and my conclutiogn pc is not match to ps2 console for price, performance, simple not become headeanche.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(02-28-2009, 07:17 AM)Register Wrote: Nah i think you can not play without bi0s from yea. r ps2 console man. And i think pcsx2 still far away to be perfect to emulate all of ps2 games, that program need strong cpu and good qrapich card to work properly and my conclutiogn pc is not match to ps2 console for price, performance, simple not become headeanche.

ok thank you for the reply. I know my computer isn't a phenom OC'd to 5ghz but its pretty good. I may upgrade the grafix card in a few months though.
Your comp. Is good one. My comp. Is AMD too both cpu and grapich card. I want to upgrade to phenomII X4 and BE in the title, good mobo, chieap ram, good heatsink and fan that my planning and i want to OC.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.