Attempting to run ISO, problem
(03-15-2011, 03:31 PM)kokopelli Wrote: Thanks a lot !!! I will try even if i dont unterstand all the guide i will try again ;-) !!

Thanks an other time

Google Translate it to your language, it may not be perfect, but it is better than nothing. :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"

Sponsored links

Hi. I'm a new user; only discovered this emu a few days ago. I've been trying to get Red Dead Revolver to work, but also keep getting the same script:
Code:
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2:  2782 Bus error               ./pcsx2
I have tried a couple of ISOs of that game, one ISO of another, and a PS2 disc of Worms 3D, all with the same outcome.

Any veterans got any ideas?

Edit: Also tried running BIOS, but not really sure what that is, so I could have done it wrong. It also came up with the same script error message
(03-15-2011, 07:54 PM)mulebeatsdrums Wrote: Hi. I'm a new user; only discovered this emu a few days ago. I've been trying to get Red Dead Revolver to work, but also keep getting the same script:
Code:
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2:  2782 Bus error               ./pcsx2
I have tried a couple of ISOs of that game, one ISO of another, and a PS2 disc of Worms 3D, all with the same outcome.

Any veterans got any ideas?

Edit: Also tried running BIOS, but not really sure what that is, so I could have done it wrong. It also came up with the same script error message

OKay, you must copy your bios from you own Playstation 2, thats your problem, just wait, ill find a guide :-)

Edit: Here is one guide and here is another Tip if you get it working then :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(03-16-2011, 10:51 AM)Kaze Wrote: OKay, you must copy your bios from you own Playstation 2, thats your problem, just wait, ill find a guide :-)

Edit: Here is one guide and here is another Tip if you get it working then :-)

Really? Does that not come included with the emulator? That's really frustrating. I'm at university and my PS2 is at the other end of the country. I didn't bring it because there's no space in my room for a TV.

Is there any other solution to this BIOS problem?
Uncluding it with PCSX2 would make us distribute copyrighted material to the public which is illegal. No this is the only legal way.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-16-2011, 12:17 PM)Bositman Wrote: Uncluding it with PCSX2 would make us distribute copyrighted material to the public which is illegal. No this is the only legal way.

Ah, that does make perfect sense. I will have to sait until Easter then. Sad times.

If any other fixes to the original issue arise, tell us, we'd love to know!
Offset 0xea0a21c0 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
Segmentation fault: 11 some one else said to try putting my bios file in the default folder problem is i can seem to figure out how to the default folder any i deas oh and I'm running mac
You already asked for help with this.

Also, don't necro old threads.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD