Audio and Slowmo Lags
Hi, I am using PCSX2 1.0.0 with my games directly in my drive, which is the "Plugin" thing if I'm right. Everything is working fine except for one thing: the audio is all screwed up 50%+ of the time AND when the audio is screwed up, there's a kind of slowmotion which is annoying. The game is just unplayable with these Audio lags and slowmotions. I have no cheats/speedhacks on.

Someone told me this:"Try burning the disk onto your computer as a virtual drive. It might run better. the PCSX2 website has guides on how to do this on mac and windows. Then you just load the v-disk and pcx will run it." but I don't have any idea of what that means or how to do this, I have searched everywhere on the PCSX2 website and on YouTube...

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks.
BTW I can record and upload a video showing it if you want, just tell me.

Sponsored links

download and install imgburn (www.imgburn.com)

pop your ps2 DVD in your dvd reader and select "create image from disc"
follow the steps until you have an ISO image created.
then simply use pcsx2 built-in iso loader to run your game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-20-2013, 11:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: download and install imgburn (www.imgburn.com)

pop your ps2 DVD in your dvd reader and select "create image from disc"
follow the steps until you have an ISO image created.
then simply use pcsx2 built-in iso loader to run your game.

Hi, thank you very much for replying! The link you sent me has 2 different "Download" links, should I click the one that says "CD/DVD Burner" in red? Because I went to fast and downloaded the PDF Creator and I highly doubt that's the one you wanted me to download, right? Btw the CD/DVD Burner is in the Advertisement section, that's why I am not really sure about which link to click.
get this one : http://files4.digital-digest.com/static/....5.7.0.exe
(02-21-2013, 12:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: get this one : http://files4.digital-digest.com/static/....5.7.0.exe

Ok thanks for that link. I have now created the image you told me to do, but where is it? So I can use it a ISO thing for PCSX2? Thanks!
the default location for created isos seems to be "my documents"
(02-21-2013, 02:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: the default location for created isos seems to be "my documents"

I have found the file (248 Kb), it was in my E: drive, but whenever I load it with the emulator it says PCSX2 Message: File not found. Path: IsoFileSystem

I am sorry about being ignorant but I really don't know much about PCSX2 but I really really want to use it, so how do I play with that image?
248 kb ?
something's wrong...
the file should be around 1 to 7 GB (depending on the game)

re-rip your DVD using imgburn, this time, make sure you define your ISO location : [Image: imgburn.jpg]
My file does 2.60 Gb and is working very properly! jesalvein I want to thank you soooo much thank you! Everyone should follow this thread, you gave me really awesome tips man! +rep