Audio bug
super robot war mx has a strange audio bug. Dialogue repeats itself after the line is finished. For instance - the line "Gotcha" replays the "cha" at the end from some reason.

Sponsored links

Thanks for reporting. I wonder when we'll finally have all the SPU2 voice issues nailed..
Oh it is a known issue and there is no solution?
(10-27-2013, 09:27 AM)Shippou5 Wrote: Oh it is a known issue and there is no solution?

I think it was an unknown issue, SPU2 is a tad more complex and trickier that looks like, prone to bring nasty surprises.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(10-27-2013, 10:02 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: I think it was an unknown issue, SPU2 is a tad more complex and trickier that looks like, prone to bring nasty surprises.
Is there a replacement for it? Maybe SPU3 will fix everything and everyone will be happy forever~
(10-28-2013, 12:07 AM)Shippou5 Wrote: Is there a replacement for it? Maybe SPU3 will fix everything and everyone will be happy forever~

SPU2 is the name of the chip inside the PS2 that SPU2-X emulates. There is at least one other SPU plugin(ZeroSPU2) but I doubt it works any better.

So there is no SPU3 lol. And there probably never will be since the PS3 worked completely differently.

So no one will be happy.

Ever.

lol just playing. Well those last two sentences anyway, the rest is for real.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-28-2013, 01:04 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: SPU2 is the name of the chip inside the PS2 that SPU2-X emulates. There is at least one other SPU plugin(ZeroSPU2) but I doubt it works any better.

So there is no SPU3 lol. And there probably never will be since the PS3 worked completely differently.

So no one will be happy.

Ever.

lol just playing. Well those last two sentences anyway, the rest is for real.
At least you stand up for your title as the Derailer of threads :c