Audio troubles
Question 
Hey everyone, I'm sure you've probably heard this before but I was curious if you could help me out.

I just downloaded PCSX2 (1.0.0 -r5350), got it configured or so I thought and popped in God Hand to give it a shot. the problem I have is the audio is incredibly distorted if there's more than one thing going on at a time. It isnt just with God Hand either, I popped in Maximo Vs Army of Zin to give it another shot and same deal, Maximo actually ran worse though.

God Hand is averaging at 45 fps which I think could be the problem.

Specs would help.

AMD FX 6100 - 3.3 Ghz
4.00 Gb RAM
Win 7 64 bit
Nvidia GTX 550 Ti

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

Audio will be slowed down to match fps due to how the original hardware works. Try playing around with speedhacks or lower the internal resolution to get up to full speed (50fps for PAL, 60 for NTSC games), or if all else fails you could try setting the synchronizing mode in SPU2-X settings to Async, which can break things however.
well somethin' went right, could've been Async, turned it on and it works great. it's frozen on a couple of occasions but just temporary, thanks a lot! game looks great and I dont have to put up with the ear ache of that distorted audio! hopefully that'll be the fix for Maximo as well. Laugh