Auto Reboot of PC
My problem stems around the fact that no matter what game I play with this emulator it seems that a some random point the pc auto reboots and requires me to signin once again.

When I do I end up at the point in the game where the reboot took me away from.

I am newbie and only use the default settings when using this emulator.

It doesn't seem to matter what button I use on the PS3 controller.

I have an Acer Aspire 4830TG, Windows 7 HOme Premium Intel Corei5-2410MNvida GeForce GT-540M, 3GB DDR3 Memory and 750 GB HDD.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated..

Gandalf1948 Unsure

Sponsored links

PCSX2 doesn't really make those reboots, however it can trigger some instability in your PC.

Try checking the temperatures with an app like CoreTemp while playing, maybe you're getting problems there.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-05-2011, 08:10 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 doesn't really make those reboots, however it can trigger some instability in your PC.

Try checking the temperatures with an app like [url=http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/]CoreTemp[/url] while playing, maybe you're getting problems there.

Thanks for the timely reply. I do have Core Temp running but usually only check when I detect the air coming out as hot. Will try it during the playing of my next game. However, I will say in advance that I do not experience auto reboot when I am using explorer or word...
Rolleyes
That's because the computer is hardly under any sort of stress to increase heat