Automatically managed Folder Memory Card - Public Test
I think you can just use a file memory card. Pit everything on it and then convert to folder memory card or?

Sponsored links

Don't use MyMC, use the built-in convert functionality: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-featu...#pid463361
Are all the saves for the same game supposed to be in one folder or multiple folders? I just converted after you told me, and only the system save file shows when I view the card in the bios.

Edit: Yep, only seeing the system data, not any of the game data in the bios. Saving one by one works fine, but not for batch conversion.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
By default, this feature automatically filters saves so that we combine effectively infinite memory card storage space with maximum compatibilty. If you boot a game the game should still see the saves, even if the BIOS doesn't.

If you want to see the saves in the BIOS uncheck the "Automatically manage saves based on running game" checkbox, but I recommend checking it again afterwards.
Oh ok, I was wondering because saving one by one still showed the saves in the bios. I get it now. Thanks. For some reason, FFXII international didn't work at first. I had to keep rebooting it over 5 times (as well as resetting the emu) until it finally worked. I don't know what that was all about. Thanks for helping.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
If i want to merge 2 memory cards into one folder, do i just join their files together (besides the superblock file)?
bumpity
Yes just copy/paste. You can keep one of the 2 superblock files, it works either way
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I am a bit confuse and need confirmation...

- In order to move/copy/merge or import save files from a "real" memory card to a folder, i have to:

Uncheck "Automatically manage saves based on running game" in  the memory card manager window and  "Shutdown" any running emulation before hand.

- Otherwise this problems occur for the virtual memory card folder:

Saves a not shown in the bios browser.
Saves disappear when bios version/region is change.

^This i think are some the concerns Refraction had two pages back in the thread.
You could as well convert the 'real' memcard to a folder and drag and drop the save(s) to the other memcard (-folder).