Awesome Rig, Low Frames :(
Hi guys im currently using the 0.9.6 release and have pretty much all the codecs including GsDX10 SSE2 0.1.14

Ive tried many configs which i can find all across the net and its the same thing, high frames on game load, 20 frames with FMV and in game its got me really baffled since my system specs are as follows

E8500 OC to 3.8GH
Asus 4870x2
4GB DDR2 1066 Corsair Dominators
Vista64 Ultimate

I should be doing alot better than this yeah? can anyone run me through a good config to try ive come up with nothing with many of the ones ive found

The game im trying to run is GTA Liberty City Stories

Sponsored links

make sure ur using GSDX SSE4.1 as the plugin that alone should take ur fps quite high.

Also what resolution are you running it with, may need to lower the resolution.
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit

Desktop Rig:

P4 HT @ 3.0Ghz
3 gb DDR2-533 RAM
256mb ATI X1300
Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
by that you mean GSDX 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14 yeah?
(05-16-2009, 11:20 AM)Jamal Wrote: by that you mean GSDX 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14 yeah?

There are newer revisions of that plugin released as beta, but yes, the SSE41 in the brackets shows you're using the one he suggested.

Do you have the resolution set to Native, or have you set it higher?
ive got it set to 800x600, i downloaded the plugins from the forum here in one of gabests posts

I just changed it to native and it still drops to 18 frames in gameplay with that above plugin also Sad
Could you post screenshots of your configs for Graphics, Speedhacks, CPU and Advanced options for us?

Also, if you're playing from a disc, it may help to make an iso of the disc and run it with the Linuz plugin. Of course, that's not enough to solve this problem though.
Ok mate, here they are, im also running the iso through that plugin too

If i can get this to work ill be real happy!

[Image: AdvancedOptions.jpg]

[Image: CPUConfig.jpg]

[Image: Config.jpg]

[Image: GSDX10.jpg]

[Image: SpeedHacks.jpg]
Well there you go,I guess you missed the 1/2 fps remark in the GSdx interlacing option you're using? Set that to none and try again
Oh! And why on earth do you have VU0rec disabled?? That's most possibly it actually Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hey mate, i did what you just told me and the frames went to about 27 in FMV and gameplay still at 18 frames Sad
What about ingame fps? What CPU % usage does GSdx report in its' window? If it is above 90% something is wrong with the gfx card...
[Image: newsig.jpg]