BDFL Manager 2005 (PAL-G) (SLES-52694) - How to get it to go ingame
HI guys,

I am trying to make this game work for sometime now and was waiting eagerly for the latest release 1.4.0, I tested it and found that using default settings it did not work, then i played around with Some "game fixes" and this worked,

The settings Game fix which needs to be enabled to go make the game go past the loading screen after selecting a tactic is "Skip MPEG Hack" Once i enabled this hack LMA manager went in game and i could finally watch the 3D Match.

I hope in future this fix will be applied automatically by PCSX2 Smile.

I hope someone will add this to the compatibility list.

Sponsored links

if you can give us your CRC it gives you in the console window/log file, we can add it for you Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hi Refraction,

I hope these are the information you need:

ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_526.94;1) Game CRC = 0x619CD6C5
cool thanks Smile After thinking about it we might not need it lol, but confirmation of the SLES number is useful Smile

Edit: Comitted Smile

(01-17-2016, 10:01 PM)refraction Wrote: cool thanks Smile After thinking about it we might not need it lol, but confirmation of the SLES number is useful Smile

Edit: Comitted Smile

Hi Ref,

I tested the svn build which mentions the fix you have implemented but that one, again fails to go ingame, is there anyway to export all my settings I have configured within pcsx2 on build 1.4?

Maybe a settings extract would help troubleshoot it further?
as long as you have Automatic Game Fixes turned on in the system menu it should work fine. Unless you gave me false informaiton Tongue

(01-18-2016, 11:30 PM)refraction Wrote: as long as you have Automatic Game Fixes turned on in the system menu it should work fine. Unless you gave me false informaiton Tongue

I have provided as many screenshots as possible of my settings inside PCSX2, as well as all the configurations i have done on the emulator and proof that it does go ingame on PCSX2, I even uploaded the logs from the command line window.

I hope this will help you a bit further.

If you need anything else, please let me know!

P.S. these settings also make BDFL manager 2007 work, tested this yesterday as well Wink I am very sure if everything was applied correctly, the LMA series of the game (englisch version) will work too Wink 

P.S. i have done all the screenshots on the 1.4.0 official build of PCSX2.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 48,21 KB / Downloads: 247)
If those speedhack settings help, I can't do anything there. But the gamefix should be on automatically if you have automatic game fixes ticked in your system menu.

if you can provide a log after you run the game on the newest Git build, that may help.

(01-19-2016, 12:19 AM)refraction Wrote: If those speedhack settings help, I can't do anything there. But the gamefix should be on automatically if you have automatic game fixes ticked in your system menu.

if you can provide a log after you run the game on the newest Git build, that may help.

Thanks for all your help on this Ref,

I have attached the bare minimum speedhacks to make this game go ingame, because if speedhacks are "off" the game does not go into the 3D match.

You can close this one know, thanks for all your help! Wink

Those together with the "Skip MPEG Hack Game fix is all thats needed to get it working.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you need speedhacks, then I can't help you with that, you cannot automate speedhacks.