BEST GPU FOR PCSX2
how can i overclock my GPU???????

is turbo cache better than hyper memory or not??? i know about hyper memory as it uses system memory to increase graphics card speed and cmpatibility but trubo cache is unaware......is it better than hyper memory of ATI...........................

Sponsored links

By searching up the World Wide Web using Google or Bing; Cuil is a great search engine too.
The reason I don't tell you how right here right now is because I don't want to be the one responsible for you burning your new gfx card later on.

In any case, try Cuil; really.
This public service message has been brought to you all personally by me to free everyone from Google's slavery.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
thanx K1net1cs.......
(04-12-2010, 07:39 PM)samrat4u Wrote: is turbo cache better than hyper memory or not??? i know about hyper memory as it uses system memory to increase graphics card speed and cmpatibility but trubo cache is unaware......is it better than hyper memory of ATI...........................

TurboCache is the same (in concept) as HyperMemory, just from different companies.
Even if one is better than another, you won't see much difference since it's only on their low-end cards.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
thanx again buddy..............HappyHappy
turbo cache is very helpful.....then why it is not included in mid or high-end cards.............in that case low-end-cards can compete with mid or high-end cards with the help of turbo cache or hyper memory........
Not really, no.
These are techniques to make super slow vga cards a little less slow.
They can't help the good cards that already use fast, local ram.

Get the 9800GT card you mentioned, if it's cheap.
Thats the problem....9800GT is not cheap.......

but 9500gt is cheap....is it ok or not
how about 9600gt? It shouldn't be too expensive and it is good enough for many games at somewhat high resolution.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
OKK THATS GOOD.....but can u plz tell me that palit is good or XFX
I prefer XFX due to the double lifetime warranty, but if the price is right on the Palit, go for it.

By the way, I remember seeing a GF9800GT on sale recently for $70 after $20 MIR. Good price considering the performance.