BEST GPU FOR PCSX2
It'll help a lot if you post the rest of your specs and the amount of money you're willing to spend. Wink

As already mentioned forget about vcards with hypermemory or turbocache as they're dog slow. There are tons of WAAAY faster options from both camps selling for peanuts today.

Sponsored links

i am going to spend 6000 Rs or 135 US dollars or 100 EUR dollar......

my spec-:

CPU-: intel cor2duo E7500 2.93 Ghz
RAM-: 3GB -----Sadactually i have 4 gb ram but sill i am running XP and XP dosent support more than 3 gb i am going to insert windows 7 these days...Tongue)

GPU-: no external card...intel chipset 265 mb
Quote:RAM-: 3GB -----Sadactually i have 4 gb ram but sill i am running XP and XP dosent support more than 3 gb i am going to insert windows 7 these
It's not a problem with XP. You need a 64 bit system. If you get either XP 64bit/Vista 64bit/Win 7 64bit they will all be able to allocate your whole 4 GB RAM (or more)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
woo thats good but if i have window 7 or vista with 32 bit then it will allocate my 4GB ram or not........(not have a single chip of 4GB.....2 rams each 2GB of kingston)
No it won't. You need a 64bit OS as I said before
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Just a note, while 64-bit has very high compatibility nowadays, there are still some things that don't work with it. For now, 32-bit is still the safer choice. However, 64-bit is a viable option for most users.

@samrat4u
Location and where will you be buying? There's a difference between Newegg (US) prices compared to the rest of the world.
im in INDIA
(04-13-2010, 02:44 PM)samrat4u Wrote: im in INDIA

Any store where we might see prices over there? In the US, you can get a GTS 250 (9800GTX/+ rebrand/die-shrink) for $135 and that's probably going to be way more than what you'll need for PCSX2, at least until much faster processors come up.
hey thanx man.................but still i am confused between Nvdia and ATI as all the computer hadware deallers are suggesting to buy only ATI..but no Nvdia.....where should i go..........

IF ATI then i think i should by ATI rdaeon HD 5770.......what do u say guyzzzzz......any reply.....
9600gt or anything above it will do fine. ati or nvidia.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]