BIOS issue?
Not sure if the area I circled in screenshot is something that I should be concerned about dealing with my BIOS or not. So far I haven't ran into any real issues while playing games outside of what seems to be the normal FPS issues, just not sure if I need to try to get a different BIOS or this is just something I don't need to worry about...that and the Entrypoint= xxxxxxxxxxx thing that I get after the game CRC which I haven't noticed on any other screenshot from other users, but then I don't know if this is all related to my BIOS or not as well. If someone could let me know if I need to obtain a new BIOS or that nothings wrong, I'd appreciate it

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4043 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 2.393 ghz (4 logical threads)

Sponsored links

U dump ur bios to ur ps2 or u download the bios...please clear that thing..
HERE IT COMES....
(06-13-2013, 08:07 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: U dump ur bios to ur ps2 or u download the bios...please clear that thing..

Had to DL it, my original system fizzled out before I was able to grab the BIOS off it

Physical RAM = 4043 MB

Sory no support fr that thise is piracy .....thise is nessasary that u dump ur own ps2 bios on ur emulator ....read the rules first specially rule no.. 1 .
Alright no problem

Physical RAM = 4043 MB

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go