BIOs Issue / Plz need help
Good day,
Please is there any solution, new bios or anything i can do with this kind of error?

Error opening registry key: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\PropertiesError opening registry key: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Descriptions\Connection

What can I do to make it work?

Another issue, I cannot make work DEV9 properly, when I config the Internet Device, it is blank and there is nothing. Is it related to the other issue? If not, what will be the steps to make it work properly?

Thanks!

Sponsored links

what pcsx2 version? what dev9 plugin? what games you trying to play?

do you really need it? if not, use dev9 null.
Lol there is nothing fishy. I am trying to play Biohazard Outbreak online. I was able to set up everything on my desktop and I can play online. Now I want to do it on my wife's laptop but I cannot figure out why the DEV9 Internet device is empty. Yesterday I tried to do the same thing with my friend's laptop and same issue. I don't know what to do anymore. I need help to solve this issue.

I use the GiGaHeRz Dev9.

Thanks!
mmkay. you probably won't need it. wikipedia states that the multiplayer servers are shutdown. if you don't know of any private server hosting it the multiplayer shouldn't be playable. thus... your choice would probably be using dev9 null.

looks pretty easy... to me.
I am well aware that they shutdown the server. I was a big fan of that game I was playing this game all the time online when it was up officially. A third party reopened the Japanese server recently. It is available again and compatible with pscx2. I just need someone who can help me with this issue I have.

Like i metionned, I am ABLE to play online via pscx2 with my PC but not with the laptop cause of the issue I have explained up there. Please, any other suggestions? Thanks.
First off i would start by updating your network card driver from the manufacturers site, realtek, marvell or whoever it may be
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yep. got it. well then you gotta wait til somebody pops up here that can help. shouldn't take long.

i'm not really savvy about dev9. sorry Smile

yo... refraction ninjad a post. Laugh
Thank you dabore for helping me, I am very frustrated because I already spent a week trying to get mine work on my PC, Now that I am trying on other computers, there is always a different issue lol. Thanks Smile

Thank you refraction, I will try this and let you guys know.
I have updated everything and still does the same thing. When I choose DEV9, it still blank in the Config -> Ethernet device drop down option.
where did you get your driver from? and Winpcap is installed yes?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]