BLACK SCREEN OF THE BACKGROUNG OF THE GAME
Hello! iam using pcsx 1.2.1 the newest version and in a specific game the

"Winback cover operations" for ps2 emulator as iso image

It works fine with 60 fps no audio or screen errors no bugs in the menus at the character moves no fps lowering!!

However i have problems in the GRAPHICS because it cannot show all the contents of the game ,it's like it shows a man, then some objects like tables and chairs but the whole other background of the game its cut lol! THE atmospehere shows to the ground cause dont show ground it's something like that in specific!! .... is black and it doesnt show the whole game>!!! what is the problem? is it the game? cause is not good for the emulator? is it my graphics card? or the setings of the emulator?..
I've tryied to change the graphics settings from dx10 to dx9 from native(clicked) to No NATIVE the problem exists i also changed all the possibilities of the hacks again the problem exists even the round mode cannot help when i changed it... can somebody help me i love this game!!!!!

The problem of the black screen of the background as i mentioned its not happening to the gateaway black monday as an exaample only in this at the moment it is the first time as well ANY HELP? ANY SOLUTION?

Sponsored links

far from a bug report
moved to general discussion

did you read this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Winback-C...#pid272880
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
im having this problem too, not even SOFTWARE render solve it

[Image: rerr.jpg]

there wasnt this problem with older pcsx2 builds...
(03-22-2014, 05:04 AM)elsword Wrote: im having this problem too, not even SOFTWARE render solve it

[Image: rerr.jpg]

there wasnt this problem with older pcsx2 builds...
and the solution I posted above doesn't work ?
(03-22-2014, 05:34 AM)jesalvein Wrote: and the solution I posted above doesn't work ?

Iv'e download 0.9.8 and again the problem is the same for this game too

I believe its not coincidence guys!
Have you even read the suggestion?
Then you should talk about clamping modes and not versions of pcsx2...

Just to summarize because you seemed not to follow the hint by jesalvein:
Quote:Bugs:
Clamp mode must be set to Extra + Preserve sign or ingame graphics are completely broken.
(03-22-2014, 07:38 PM)willkuer Wrote: Have you even read the suggestion?
Then you should talk about clamping modes and not versions of pcsx2...

Just to summarize because you seemed not to follow the hint by jesalvein:

HEy Willkuer and all other people facing this problem! i've changed the clamping mode to extra preserved sign and it worked( and for EE/IOP and for VU's) no more black screen the graphics are fully shown now! thanks !!
A whole long thread just because the OP cant read properly...
*sigh*