BLACK SCREEN- Red Faction
Well, I fail at noticing my own fail. Oh well!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I foud it this in you tube,but its the red faction 2,anyway its recent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkO4-pqjRUs
Its better wait the guy say more info about.

This is the red faction one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ybA946IXwc
By Frances(funny)
I had no idea periods were called anything but periods...
@REFRACTION: Nope, no errors or anything. The plugins are all loading successfully, and everything is good to go. Little to no slow downs and the sound is all good. Everythign works fine and then BLACK when I use the rocket launchers or rail driver scope.
--I am using the LATEST SVNs which are posted daily.

@Blyss: No, I do not use any extra settings whatsoever, and I even tried to use them also- nata. The speedhacks made no improvement so those are off. No extra graphics are used, I played with all the plugin settings for hours without any success.
--AS I SAID THOUGH, I can play Red Faction without any issues or slowdown, everything is just like the PS2...except when I use the rocket launchers, fusion rocket launcher, and rail driver scope...poof screen goes black. There are no crashes, no errors, I mean it doesn't seem like anything at all goes wrong except the damn screen is black. I pop the menu up without issue, reload the game and all is well. I mean, this happens INSTANTLY when I use the rocket launchers, fusion rocket launcher, and rail driver scope. I can use the rail driver fine UNTIL I use the scope, then instant blackness again. All I can see on the screen are the lights, some very minor details and the outlines of walls. I mean, this shiz is black and unplayable like that.

If anyone has a possible answers then I'd be EXTREMELY happy to try the solution!
Like i said this appear be a bug....with not solution yet,because you are the first to report this,for the time being,all of you can do is evite to use the Rocket Launcher and Fusion Rocket Launcher equipament and the rail driver scope,unfortunately you will not be happy with this,but give me a info you are using ISO or the ps2 disk?
@DESTRUIDOR: I am using a Red Faction cd
Ok,the last shoot,you can test again if NONE speedhacker.?
Even not the standards speedhackers.
And at last you can see this image,please test if theses Game Fixes.

Maybe can resolved the bug.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-01-2014, 05:41 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: And at last you can see this image,please test if theses Game Fixes.

Maybe can resolved the bug.....

I don't understand the image. It's just a pic of some of the settings but nothing is different from defaults
You can use....only to tryng...in this very dificulty case Zero gs plugin instead of Gsd x.

More instructions,we are here to help,and you can send a PM.