BLACK SCREEN- Red Faction
This is Stranger...because i tested in NTSC version,and used this Save file to test,i shoot many times with all weapons,rockcet launcher,in this file allweapons its free.
And not any problem.....

Attached Files
.rar   Red faction.rar (Size: 142,62 KB / Downloads: 110)
.rar   red_faction (1).rar (Size: 144,43 KB / Downloads: 93)

Sponsored links

(02-04-2014, 03:44 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: This is Stranger...because i tested in NTSC version,and used this Save file to test,i shoot many times with all weapons,rockcet launcher,in this file allweapons its free.
And not any problem.....

Whoa there, I am by no means software oriented. I'm a hardware guy. I could not even begin to answer what the heck is going on. I do know that ZERO GS plugin made the problem go away but is causing several other issues that really suck but are slightly more bearable than a full blown black screen haha. Either way, the issue is not my hardware nor my OS.

GSDX10, 9 and the software rendering modes all have the black screen/textures issue when I whip out a rocket launcher, fusion rocket launcher, or use the thermal scope on the rail driver. I did not figure out how to get OPEN GL to work, is that better? When I select OPEN GL it just crashes. I use dual ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3870's in crossfire (1GB).

Also, if an ENEMY on single or multiplayer is using rocket launcher or fusion rocket launcher, my screen again goes black. I suppose at least if an enemy had a fusion rocket launcher I'd die anyway haha.

NEW INFO: On multiplayer, when I die after a black screen error occurs and I respawn, the black screen actually goes away. It also goes away when I reload the level. So if I or an enemy use a rocket launcher or fusion rocket launcher and then the screen goes black, when I die and respawn the black textures go away.

I cannot even guess what is going on. But I did manage to pinpoint it down to something with GSDX in general. I will use the ZERO GS for now for Red Faction only, but it's not nearly as smooth as GSDX. It causes other awful errors.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Ok,now,i only have to wait for results,read the PM....
Ok,Problem resolved-Use this settings in the game.
Mainly The game fixes.
Okey.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THAT FIXED IT WOO HOO! Thanks so much Destruidor and the Pcsx2 team! You guys are AWESOME! I did exactly as you showed me in your thumbnails and all 3 heat-vision based weapons work so far without any issue! Black screen/texture seems to be utterly gone!
Good to hear Smile I couldn't test that far so i didn't know what was going on Smile

Destrudior: Can you make notes on your red faction comparability report please? thanks Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ok,Refraction,I will do it!Smile