BSOD
Has Happened to me twice while trying to set up pcs2x, which i ended up finally doing. The third time it occurred whilist trying to save the game, i was looking up the memory card "format" option, i had wanted to make sure i wouldn't format my HDD on accident. I looked at the list of what i'd need to run the game (kingdom Hearts 2) and i appear to pass it.
I haven't tried to run it again, and risk it, i just want to ask the community on what i should do, or if there is anything i can do, i tried to cover all the available specs on my laptop.

Specs:
Windows 7 sp1
XPS L502X
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.2GHz 2.2GHz
RAM 8.0GB (7.9GB usable)
64 bit
NVIDIA GT 540M
Dx11
Graphics clock: 672 MHz
Processor clock: 1344 MHz
Memory clock: 900MHz (1800 MHz data rate)
memory interface: 128-bit
Total available graphics mem: 4095 MB
Dedicated Video Mem: 2048 MB DDR3
system video memory: 0MB
Shared system memory: 2047 MB
IRQ: 16
Bus: PCI Express x16 Gen2

Sponsored links

that's not PCSX2 related problem your OS/hardware is having issues resulting in BSOD

PCSX2 just tick that notch Wink
What abdo123 said also: do make sure that your laptop is not overheating, that could cause BSOD's. It is summer after all.
If you are not overheating update your drivers, maybe it will help.
(07-31-2012, 03:29 AM)andutrache Wrote: What abdo123 said also: do make sure that your laptop is not overheating, that could cause BSOD's. It is summer after all.

he could live in the Southern part of the Earth ( Winter there ... Tongue )
(07-31-2012, 03:29 AM)andutrache Wrote: What abdo123 said also: do make sure that your laptop is not overheating, that could cause BSOD's. It is summer after all.

nah i live in NA, and no its not overheating at all, so i don't know what could be wrong, it does a memory dump while blue screened, and i watched the Task manager in-case i saw a memory leak.

i'll try updating the drivers, all-though i just got this laptop 6months ago
check for GPU failing. min does that. I use precision-X and clock the fan higher