BSoD PCSX2 CRASH
Question 
Hello, first im spanish so sorry if i can't explain well as i must

When i play Final fantasy XII (Original CD) with a PCSX2 Emulator i get the blue screen of the death, at start or at 5 minutes after play...

I use Motionjoy to play with my PS3 CONTROLLER

I play games like Battlefield 3&4, Far cry3, Assassins creed 4... in max settings i don't think my GPU is bad but no one knows

I know PCSX2 isn't the error, the error is my PC or something so i need help to fix it and play without crash and blue screen of death

All the info are in the images below

If you guys dont understand anything tell me and i will translate you Thanks a lot and happy new year Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Reopened. Confirmed OP has a real PS2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Now, first of all, Motioninjoy sucks and we recommend you use http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

Second, what are the specs of your computer.

Third, can you post the emulog.txt from after a crash?(It's in PCSX2/logs or My documents/PCSX2/logs)
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I can undestand your natural languaje...but i I was not capable to identify any problem in your settings....

Maybe your problem is in scalex4 in gsd....i dont know,you'd better use a custom resolution....
(12-29-2013, 09:02 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Now, first of all, Motioninjoy sucks and we recommend you use http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

Second, what are the specs of your computer.

Third, can you post the emulog.txt from after a crash?(It's in PCSX2/logs or My documents/PCSX2/logs)
GTX650
Intel i5-3330 3.00GHz
8GB RAM
Windows 7 professional 64 Bits

I start the emulator and enter the game and it crashes 2minutes later.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 3,12 KB / Downloads: 379)
First try not running from the disc directly. Do this:

Make an image of the disc with imgburn

Install the program. Run it.

Put disc in drive, click "Create Image file from disc", click the yellow folder icon and choose a place for the image, and then click the button at the bottom to read it.

In PCSX2 under CDVD menu use ISO selector to find the image.

See if that helps first.
Fot this all have all convertet to Iso.but spent good money with hd,XD