[BUG] Bios hangs after sony screen
Using 599 svn:

DX10 SSE3 Plugin:

tested euro bios and usa bios same issue

works in the standard playground version 1.00.35

see attach

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Wow you are right,although it does not hang.The display is abit messed up,if you wait some secs it works fine.
Bug noted and will be reported,thanks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
glad to be of help
A side note, we made some tests and it only seem to happen to some people. As a matter of fact, I do not get this bug for example, while bosit does. In fact, it didn't show up in my tests before I released 599. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will try to look into the problem as soon as possible.
(01-17-2009, 04:28 PM)Krakatos Wrote: A side note, we made some tests and it only seem to happen to some people. As a matter of fact, I do not get this bug for example, while bosit does. In fact, it didn't show up in my tests before I released 599. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will try to look into the problem as soon as possible.

can i be of help?

my system:
Gigabyte X48 DQ6
2.4 GHZ Quadcore
4 GB of DDR2 Geil black dragen memory
Sapphire 3870 with the 8.12 ati drivers
Realtek onboard HD audio 2.12 drivers
(01-17-2009, 03:08 PM)njay Wrote: tested euro bios and usa bios same issue

njay we dont support piracy here. You`ll need to get the bios from your own ps2. Unless ofcourse you actually have 2 playstation 2`s.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
Bositman i had the same problem when i ran certain games like Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal gear Solid 3 and when i tried playing othe games bositman i got the same thing is what njay is saying about pcsx2 599 beta build.

Nicholas HebertBlink
Serious bugs in r595 have been fixed in a new revision, r606. This problem should be resolved.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Problem should be solved. Since I retired beta 599 and put up beta 609, I'll close and move this thread. If by chance (let's hope not) it still happens with 609, open up a new thread.