[BUG] Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2 PAL
Information 
Hi,
I'm new to PCSX2 bug reporting so dont diss me in anyway

when ever I go to mission mode and start the mission the game just freezes! and also I'm up to chapter 5 in story mode and when ever Naruto finishes saying the Chapter name and stuff the game freezes again!!! I can do anything no more. the only thing that I can do is do survival mode and thats really hard when I dont have a story mode to level them up.

Can the PCSX2 team fix this in the next beta release, or can anyone else give me a patch for PCSX2 to make it work. I really want to play this game and my PS2 doesnt work.Sad
[Image: SoraValorSig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Not a bug report, moved to general discussion. Try setting EE Cycle to x2-x3 (if using 0.9.6) in the speed hacks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-29-2009, 11:12 AM)Bositman Wrote: Not a bug report, moved to general discussion. Try setting EE Cycle to x2-x3 (if using 0.9.6) in the speed hacks

it still doesnt do anything, but I'm using the latest Beta anyway (1474)
do you know any other ideas that might help
Try using 0.9.6 and x3 cycle rate and let us know how it goes :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-29-2009, 08:41 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try using 0.9.6 and x3 cycle rate and let us know how it goes Tongue

Nope it still doesn't work. speed isn't proplem for me if thats what your thinking. My PC runs it faster then 60 fps. It just freezes with a blank screen for story and for missions it freezes on the loading screen
I have the NTSC version and it hangs on chapter 7, missions, some survivals, and during some of the character's moves(i.e. Lee's Dynamic Entry). Currently there is no workaround for this (not that i know of)
(08-31-2009, 03:41 PM)andutrache Wrote: I have the NTSC version and it hangs on chapter 7, missions, some survivals, and during some of the character's moves(i.e. Lee's Dynamic Entry). Currently there is no workaround for this (not that i know of)

YES THATS THE PROBLEM WITH IT, everything that you said thats whats happening to mine execpt that mines PAL
I want to know if naruto konoha spirits freezes in chapter 7 ?