[BUG REPORT] Bios boot [SCPH-70012]
Hey I can play games with my only SCPH-70012 BIOS V12 USA 200 Bios in PCSX2 r3113, it shows the display i.e.

''The balls Moving" BROWSER
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

PS - X Enter PS Triangle Version

as it should show//

But in version r3878, it does not show anything
it shows

''The balls Moving"

PS - X PS Triangle

Only, The names BROWSER, SYSTEM CONFIGURATION are not seen nor they are selectable.Ninja

PCSX2 0.9.6 is ok, its selectable, but too slow.

Its ok for me to play with r3113, but why does it happens. Sorry, if i posted in the wrong section.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

BIOS is fine here with 3878, can you give more information like your gsdx version in both (if you are using different ones) and any other emulation settings.

Either way its not doing it here, nor on the latest code.

PS. you do NOT need a poll for this.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You probably have the "EE timing hack" enabled? If so disable it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Laugh yeah, i discovered that hack broke teh bios a few weeks back, and Mistress shadow didn't not believe me at first Tongue2

the most recent builds don't enable that hack with the preset slider.
Leave it to the BIOS to have race condition code in it Tongue2
Ahh... EE Timing Hack ...ON... Disabling EE timing Hack...
Wow it works now.Happy Now i can play my games on r3878 too. It became Selectable too.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(04-13-2011, 05:09 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Laugh yeah, i discovered that hack broke teh bios a few weeks back, and Mistress shadow didn't not believe me at first Tongue2

the most recent builds don't enable that hack with the preset slider.

Actually if I remember correctly, what you discovered was that "bios is broken on latest rev" and then it turned out it wasn't that but was the presets that were breaking it (well no kidding, presets that enable speedhacks and other game breaking stuff broke something Ohmy). And what I kept saying was that you shouldn't be using presets to begin with to test if something broke (worked with default settings -_-) and then claim it was a new rev (cotton totally implied it was one of ref's recent changes back then but that wouldn't have been totally inconceivable anyways Tongue2).

Anyways not a valid report so moving out.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64