[BUG REPORT] Red Ninja: End of Honor [PAL]
# Pcsx2 version: R.480
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plug-ins: GSdx r476 0.1.14, SPU2ghz-r473, CDVDiso-r463

- Description: Game crashes right at the copyright text.

[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

(02-13-2009, 03:30 AM)Gentleman Wrote: # Pcsx2 version: R.480
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plug-ins: GSdx r476 0.1.14, SPU2ghz-r473, CDVDiso-r463

- Description: Game crashes right at the copyright text.

Gets past copyright text in 0.9.6 but with ntsc freezes right after copyright text...shows white screen and then cd seems to start up but no sound or video....
[Image: Kain243.jpg]
Just decided to test this after a long while and guess what ? The emulator doesn't crash anymore after the copyright text and I'm even playing it, as the pics below shows:

PS: Tests were made with Pcsx2 SVN r.1604 and GSdx r.1600 SSE4

So i guess bug solved?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Probably, but it must suffer from other issues. Just found a small issue. After the copyright screen, the game will go to a white screen. You must press start button or the game will stay in that screen. The same goes after you select New game. The game will hang at a black screen, but if you press the start button it will skip for the next screen.

I'll try to run more detailed tests through the game, if I find any other problems I'll post here.

PS:- The black screen after Newgame is the opening FMV:

Well that's the usual IPU problems, nothing new there
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok, I tested the whole game. Fully playable, one more to the list, gratz. The only issue is the IPU problem, nothing else. Wink

Quote:Red Ninja End of Honour (E)
Pcsx2 0.9.6
ZeroGS 0.97.1
SPU2-X 1.2.0
Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
all Speed Hacks
x3 Cycle Rate

Using this parameters or those of the OP give a blank screen after copyright but can't get past the white screen with ENTER, no input are working.

Also have spam messages in the log for Gsdx plugin:
Gsdx: m_merge is NULL!!

And once between the spam
GzMfRezfile:LaughoCallBackRIDFile(...)[Open_Open]
GzMfRezfile:LaughoCallBackRIDFile(...)[Open_Read]
GzMfRezfile:LaughoCallBackRIDFile(...)[Open_Close]
hello,
I really loved playing this game on ps2, but would like to use 3dxripper for this game on pcsx2, I have configured to run and like above gets to the white screen but no further. And I try to enter the key for start but nothing happens and disk stops making noise. I hear the music for a little bit, but after the song, it stops.
Here is my configuration:
[Image: configuration.jpg]
I just love red ninja. And hope I can resolve this.
I believe the IPU fix by ksi3zyc will fix this but can't find a download for the patch. Does any one know how a dl link for it?
I went to the source code page and copied the code to notepad, does anyone know what the title of it should be? And what tag extention it should be saved as? And does it go in the plugin folder?
thx in advance for any advice.
[Image: s22945_ps2_23.jpg]
If somebody can help me, i can give in return something. I know a lot about 3d modeling, and have used 3dxripper quite extensively. I can help you use it for any game and help you rig the models of your choice to an armature and apply proper materials. If anybody has a character they want to utilize in a 3d model program I will help you with whatever you may need help with. You don't need armatures as I have my own and can bone weight the mesh to them, any model you have. If you help me to get this game running, I will extract any character from any game of your choice and apply the textures and materials for you.
Seems to be working perfectly in latest beta (r3878) incliuuding videos, closing.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64