[BUG REPORT] Zone of the Enders 2 [NTSC]
# Pcsx2 version: SVN R.502
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plug-ins: GSdx r484 0.1.14, SPU2-X R.501, CDVDiso-r463

- Description: Ingame cutscenes runs really slow as well as some parts while ingame action, and the game hangs just after this screen:

[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

Sponsored links

I was able to get past the VR training screen in R.796 Smile ... Anyway I'd like to post another bug, the subtitles aren't being properly displayed, instead it just displays a huge grey tile:

Also when you skip the FMV before the first battle, the game almost hangs, you have to keep waiting, then it comes back, but at a really slow FPS rate.

At the second stage, (After VR training screen) the FPS rate gets really slow (between 1-5 FPS) it's kinda impossible to get through it, even with native resolution:

Ok, I made some tests with that game.
First of all, it triggers the GSdx texture cache bug > 3.5Gb ram usage and 1fps in some scenes.
Press F9 to go into sw mode then...

The other slowness scene you reported was ok here, a bit slow at 35fps but certainly playable.
Nah, I don't think so. There's a lot of improvements needed for this game. There's no point playing it as it is now. It's easier to turn the PS2 console on, honestly. It's choppy as hell right now.

Sorry, I like Pcsx2 a lot, but I need to be honest. There would be no point in reporting if I would always say that everything is fine. Wink

I'm not talking about how to enjoy this game, more like singling out the bugs it really has.
You know, to try and fix them. And stuff. Tongue2
Ok, speed issues are not really bugs.
Especially if they are related to graphical plugins, which should be reported to their own authors.

But I wat to know if the game hangs / crashes XD
(03-19-2009, 09:33 PM)Krakatos Wrote: Ok, speed issues are not really bugs.
Especially if they are related to graphical plugins, which should be reported to their own authors.

But I wat to know if the game hangs / crashes XD

I can't explore the game further due to low Fps. It's really bad in here. Maybe someone with an i7 could get further using software mode and multiple sw. rend. threads.

Yea, 1 fps truly prevents you from exploring any game further Smile
Ok, I?ll move it to general then until someone can confim or such.