Bad Graphics!
(04-25-2014, 01:55 PM)sh2dc Wrote: guys, please check out this one....
"The Silent Hill 2, 3 & 4 PC thread - A guide to a better HD"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488899‎

That could be actually helpful. One would still need to understand how to apply those filters but that can be googled.

But I think we already lost the OP somewhere...

Sponsored links

this thread whole point is : he's italian, why he need ntsc format disc?!
(04-26-2014, 05:24 AM)sh2dc Wrote: this thread whole point is : he's italian, why he need ntsc format disc?!

What ?
Completely off topic.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-26-2014, 05:24 AM)sh2dc Wrote: this thread whole point is : he's italian, why he need ntsc format disc?!

Im italian too and i had buy much game ntsc-j and usa on ebay and other sites ...problem?For me this is a form of discrimination....We are italian and we are forced to play only european games?!What you thinkin' about???? This really piss me off! Angry
(04-26-2014, 08:32 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: Im italian too and i had buy much game ntsc-j and usa on ebay and other sites ...problem?For me this is a form of discrimination....We are italian and we are forced to play only european games?!What you thinkin' about???? This really piss me off! Angry

sorry brother...
but to be honest, why people dont like pal-e format game? it have better graphics than ntsc-u,j...
seems like you don't buy the game in local store...why you support usa people?!
for collect each game's all version?!
(04-27-2014, 05:22 AM)sh2dc Wrote: but to be honest, why people dont like pal-e format game? it have better graphics than ntsc-u,j...

Really? Looks the same for me.

Quote:seems like you don't buy the game in local store...why you support usa people?!
for collect each game's all version?!

For multiple reasons.
And stop derailing the thread.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-29-2014, 11:19 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Really? Looks the same for me.

For multiple reasons.
And stop derailing the thread.

NTSC : 640x480i @ 60fps - 30 per field
PAL : 640x576i @ 50fps - 25 per field

I guess that's why he thinks they're higher resolution, but the frame throughput is lower so the total data rate is almost one and the same.

But yeah, it's all irrelevant.

* runs away *
(04-29-2014, 11:42 PM)Coornio Wrote: * runs away *

*trips then succumbed to darkening*
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]