Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Hey, I am trying to play Dark Alliance 2 and my screen keeps on going half black and I have searched the internet for a fix and it says to get ZeroGS though I placed it in the plugins folder and the same problem continues any suggestions?

Sponsored links

tried software mode ? (F9)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
There is no fix for the game yet (and all snowblind games for that matter)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Software rendering will fix the half black screen but all the 3D graphics are broken in any case.
The game is unplayable right now.
(05-02-2012, 02:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: There is no fix for the game yet (and all snowblind games for that matter)

Is there going to be a future fix for this game or has it been given up on?
No one knows what is wrong with it so I guess you should not expect a fix soon.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
We don't give up on problematic cases, we just postpone it until someone (a dev) comes up with some useful information on the issue.
(05-03-2012, 12:24 AM)rama Wrote: We don't give up on problematic cases, we just postpone it until someone (a dev) comes up with some useful information on the issue.

Software Mode [F9]
Fixed the black half screen, problem, though I have to spam X to get pass the intro's and the menu otherwise it freezes which means I have to choose the Barbarian (default selected Character) and then when I get in it the textures for the ground and trees are all messed up like not textured properly.

Guess I'll wait for a fix.
I've always thought the garbbled ground looked like there was a sort of tile pattern to it, and that problem was related to the way everything in Snowblind's engine was tile-based (see my post here).

I bet that would be the biggest issue to overcome, but I'm just guessing, anyways. Smile

(BTW - I don't have the second game, but the first has the same issues.)
I lost the PS2 disc so was really looking forward to playing it again Angry