Baldur's gate dark alliance question
One very simple question: can it run smoothly on pc? Or more precisely on my pc?
i run 0.9.9.5037 svn and use gsdx 5875 sse3. I have usual problems: sometimes i get half black screen, can't go through main menu, cutscenes=frozen game. I managed to go through the beginning just once, and it was terrible. I was introduced to the tavern where the game begins, and the graphic was totally horrible and destroyed. Anything that makes it run nice and with no glitch?
Oh i have 3gb ram, e5300 dual, nvidia 9800 gt and win 7 and i usually run games like tekken 5 project zero 3 svr 2008 shinobido ecc pretty good

Sponsored links

use software mode to prevent all the glitches but, it will be relatively slower compared to hardware mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
First of all pcsx2 .0.9.9 is outdated and unsupported.
Second Software mode fixes it
Third, your pc won't run at or even near full speed.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
a part from speed problem, when i run software mode it looks weird like the image is filtered by some net or web....what pcsx 2 should i take?
(12-07-2014, 05:31 PM)sirburton Wrote: what pcsx 2 should i take?

the latest build from here
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction