Bankai Bleach Blade Battlers
first off i would like to thank whoever closed my last post as the reason i posted it was because the last post on the other thread was over a year ago, with no solutions i might add... so please dont refer me to the other post and close this one. i am trying to enjoy my game without having to buy another ps2. second off, I am new here, so the person who responded could have been more helpful in telling me what the ACTUAL proper bug reporting method is, seeing as how there isnt an example and people seem to have pretty much the same thing as me, and lastly, here is a repost of my original thread since it contains my issue that i am trying to get help with:

The game is Bleach Blade Battlers (only produced in Japan... i went through hell to get a copy from ebay) and whenever i activate Bankai (in battle, sword release activated by pressing L1+R1 when gauge is full), i get a white screen... and then nothing doesnt matter how long i wait, all i ever get is nothing. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate on a Toshiba L305-S5946 Laptop and i am hoping someone can help me.

Please and thank you!
Mortis1369

Sponsored links

There is an older bug report, just reply on it and say it is fixed or not when using the latest beta I linked you to.

Also you could read the sticky thread in the section you're setting your threads which has the indications on how to make a bug report and it actually says to read it before you post...

This section isn't a support section, is the place where you report bugs... and this bug has been already posted and is a known bug anyway.

Did you even bother trying the beta before posting again?

Latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Bug reporting sticky thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...RE-posting

Older bug report with same problem:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...ers-2-NTSC
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
still not a valid bug report. read the stickies to know to do so.

anyways, Shadow lady didn't just close your thread, she also gave you suggestions, re-read her post...
Quote:i am trying to enjoy my game without having to buy another ps2

why would you ? Play it on your actual PS2...

this bug has been reported a year ago, hasn't been fixed yet, or maybe in latest Svns.
if you can, try to compile on of thos svns and try again.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yes, she did. However, the newest beta didnt fix it either, it actually made it worse... now i cant even start the game on that version... something about dvddriver couldnt start... idk and as for buying a new ps2, its just rediculous to have to pay as much as you do for a system that is now obsolete.
and i apologize for not reading the sticky, i honestly didnt see it on my screen. I am new here and just trying to get my game to work, i hope you can understand how frustrating it is.
If you didnt get the game running on 9.7 you most likely misconfigured.

Quote:something about dvddriver couldnt start

This is not a lot to go on.

Quote:idk and as for buying a new ps2, its just rediculous to have to pay as much as you do for a system that is now obsolete.

If you do not currently own a ps2 then you are using an illegal bios, and this forum does not tolerate any piracy.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Quote:idk and as for buying a new ps2

I still don't get why you would buy another PS2.

as gamergeek said, it sounds more like a config problem.
post your settings, the mulog, some screenshots, etc...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-12-2010, 09:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote:idk and as for buying a new ps2

I still don't get why you would buy another PS2.

as gamergeek said, it sounds more like a config problem.
post your settings, the mulog, some screenshots, etc...

maybe his ps2 dvd-rom broke or something so he can't read games but he dumped the bios from it. i've got 4 PS2 but only 1 working XD .
Yea, would you guys please stop the witch hunts.
Unless the user makes it very clear that he doesn't have the rights to use his/her BIOS it's not our problem!

mortis1369:
The very latest PCSX2 SVN builds have a gamefix for that problem, called OPH hack if I remember correctly.
You can try to find a build via google but don't ask for support / where to get it here, as we don't support that.
andutrache is right, my ps3 broke, so i dumped the BIOS onto my comp... and as for the hunts, why does everyone just need to find an excuse to make themselves feel superior to others? i appreciate the suggestions, and i will give them all a try before posting back
Yeah I get that I just wanted to give a heads up, sort of. I try to give poeple the benefit of the doubt, which is why I used the term IF in my previous post. Hey my ps2 is also broke (atleast my fat one) could still get the bios though.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb