Battle Field 2 Modern Combat
Hello

This Game Battle Field 2 Modern Combat
D9 44 DC A7 7D C7 84 D0 F3 0E 32 CD 68 17 69 72 35 0E F6 A6
SLUS_210.26 005FC7D0 01C5BE82 FF68A080 01C5BE82 FF68A080

Have Bad Black Screen with (Direct3D10 Hardware) too with other plugin And Only Solve with (Direct3D10 Software or 9) that is very Slow please Solve it

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report, moved.

What graphics card? Tried with native resolution or "allow 8-bit texture"? Any kind of error in the console when you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I can confirm that, i have tried it both with native resolution and 8-bit textures but the black screen remains.

My System:
Core i7 - 920 @ 2,66 Ghz
nvidia geforce gtx 570 with newest drivers
4 gb ram

The first part of the Intro runs normally but at the point you have to choose between 50 or 60 Hz, the blackscreen appears and there is no error but when i change my graphic settings it says i have to low ressources or incompatible drivers and the console says: "GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(SaveSinglePlugin)".
I have the same problem with the PAL (European) version of the game. It loads (with a lot of flickering between normal and black) up to the refresh rate selection. Although the screen is blank, I can still select a refresh rate by hitting X. After this I can see the intro movie, but again with flicker between normal and a black screen.

My system:

Intel i5 3GHz Quad Core
4GB DDR3 RAM
AMD ATI HD6450 1024MB
64 Bit Windows 7 Professional

If I fix it I will post back here.
Same Problem here, I can only run with very bad FPS the game in SDL 1.3 (Software) mode. Every other mode doesn't work.

CPU: Phenom X4 955 3.2 GHz (Stock);
GPU: MSI Radeon HD6870;
This thread is too old guys, make your own thread for help Smile
Sometimes a game will only run right, or relatively fast, using a software renderer.

Sometimes even that isn't fast enough.

Sometimes a game is "playable", but not at any decent speed.

Some things only compatibility breakthroughs,
or excessive hardware gains in modern technology will help.

Welcome to PS2 emulation, guys! Smile
In Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, the game menu, and in game, the screen goes dark using the plugin GSDX11 hardware, but in software mode it is possible to play, but the game is quite slow. Please can fix this? I can get 60 fps in hardware mode, but as i said the screen goes dark.
PC Specs
Core 2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93 GHZ-OC-> 3.4GHz
4GB DDR3 1333MHz
ATI Radeon HD 5450> GpuClock 700mhz, 613mhz MemoClock.
and don't necro old threads either. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Battlefie...bat--35920

giving you a warning, please control yourself.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]