Battle for Bikini Bottom unplayable
Video 
I am new to PCSX2 as a whole, therefore I have no idea what I'm really doing. If more information is needed(which it probably is), please tell me how to get it. Smile

I have previously emulated other games like Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex and Mr. Bean, and they've been fine except for minor graphical bugs(on Ratchet and Clank). However, I have not long ago tried to play Battle for Bikini Bottom and it sits at the intro screen and stays there until I quit. It is reported as "playable" on the compatibility list, but I can not get past the first screen.

Video of it freezing + sounds of me pressing controller buttons near end.

Sponsored links

Download the latest development build here and see if the issue is resolved.
(12-28-2016, 11:48 PM)CK1 Wrote: Download the latest development build here and see if the issue is resolved.

I downloaded it, but when I try to run the game it says the CDVD plugin failed to open. It did not do that on the previous version.
[Image: 4Vjk89U.png]
Changed to CDVDnull driver, launches system but not the game.
Thats because CDVDNull is Null (meaning nothing), you can't boot anything from that.

Make an ISO of your game using ImgBurn, then select the ISO under the CDVD menu, then boot the game. I would recommend using Boot ISO (Fast) to see if that helps also.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-29-2016, 01:32 AM)refraction Wrote: Thats because CDVDNull is Null (meaning nothing), you can't boot anything from that.

Make an ISO of your game using ImgBurn, then select the ISO under the CDVD menu, then boot the game. I would recommend using Boot ISO (Fast) to see if that helps also.

ImgBurn fails to make the ISO, is there something wrong with the disc?
[Image: PYRoiSg.png]
Yeah likely so. That's what "Medium Error" means.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-29-2016, 02:41 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah likely so. That's what "Medium Error" means.

Too bad, I guess it is well used and has a lot of scratches on it from when I was younger, it probably needs a good clean. It's fairly late for me right now so I will clean it later and try to make it into an ISO again.