Berserk
I was curious if anyone of the programmers/developers might know what is causing berserk to show pink blocks as the life bar and weapons bars, along with various other graphical pink anomalies, and if there is anyway to fix it? I've been waiting for a few months now for a fix or a patch but unless someone knows of one i haven't been able to locate one yet, i just got done testing out r2354, its looking very nice, im so amazed how well some games run now in hardware mode, its practically 100% it, its mind boggling how much it has improved! just wanted to include great work guys/gals.. truly incredible.

Sponsored links

Nope, known issue.
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=199
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ah, darn, yeah i think i saw that page once before, wasnt sure if there was any new info on it or not, dang -- okay, thanks boist
(12-18-2009, 10:10 AM)Defender Wrote: ah, darn, yeah i think i saw that page once before, wasnt sure if there was any new info on it or not, dang -- okay, thanks boist

next time spell his name right Tongue
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
(12-18-2009, 04:33 PM)RenShijo-Kun Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 10:10 AM)Defender Wrote: ah, darn, yeah i think i saw that page once before, wasnt sure if there was any new info on it or not, dang -- okay, thanks boist

next time spell his name right Tongue

Whoops! haha sorry bosit Biggrin