Berserk Millennium Falcon Arc PS2 Game
Hello everyone!
I have come across a problem that has occurred recently and has been a bit of a bother.
I have the Berserk Millennium Falcon PS2 game and so far, it has run fine. Perfectly. Besides the fact that i have to use software for my video instead of hardware, so the game looks really weird, but it is the only way i can play the game without the UI missing. But if there is a fix for that, i would really appreciate reading it. But my main concern is that there is a specific level
i am in, and it is a maze-like level. So far, i was good. The game wouldn't crash. But now this is this one area that i try to go through and when i get to the portal to move on, the loading screen for a cinematic shows up, then the game crashes. It has never done this before, and i can't move on. I've disabled speedhacks, changed my video settings, etc but to no avail.
I really love this game, and if you guys can help me out, i would really appreciate it. I have attached the console screenshot i took just a few moments ago when i last played the game and it crashed.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

1 - disable widescreen hacks
2 - load from memcard instead of savestates
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-02-2016, 08:19 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 - disable widescreen hacks
2 - load from memcard instead of savestates

How do i disable widescreen hacks?
[Image: 1459580930-mx365b6.png]
(04-02-2016, 09:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [Image: 1459580930-mx365b6.png]
Thanks.
I tried it just a few moments ago but it still crashes. Is there anything else i should do?
Quote:2 - load from memcard instead of savestates
I've tried that each time i play the game now since you first posted it, but it still doesn't do much.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(04-02-2016, 06:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 9,33 KB / Downloads: 189)
Same log without loading a save state, please.