Best Configuration For Laptop
hello, can someone please tell me the best configuration for pcsx 2 0.9.8 (trying to play dark cloud) here are my specifications:

Processor: Intel Core (Dual Core) i5-2430M @2.40GHz
RAM: 8.00GB DDR3
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 1.00GB

*Edit* Added some pictures of the plugin and the console

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

2.4 Ghz is a bit weak for dark cloud
Try using latest SVN and enable MTVU hack : http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It is currently playing at 58-60 fps but constantly it is shaking a little bit, and the music sometimes lags or goes really fast, and how do i set my controller properly as well, it's quite frustrating it keeps messing about with the keys and i can't get R2 and L2 on my ps3 pad to work on it
I was really surprised by how much power it took to run dark cloud. Runs about half the speed of say, Kingdom Hearts, when it's graphics are much less than impressive.

As for your problem Shadow, it kinda sounds like maybe it's something to do with interlacing settings? Try flipping through them by pressing F5 ingame. I know that screen shaking happens a lot when you have the wrong setting.
I have tried motionjoy and libusb setup but they don't work, when i try set it up, the keys always try to reset each other
I wasn't referring to the controller, just the screen shaking. I personally found motionjoy and libusb to be too much trouble just to use a PS3 controller when my logitech pad works just fine using Lilypad. I didn't get around to trying libusb but motionjoy was an eyesore to me so I deleted it. It was just so...sloppy.
I managed to get it to good quality and the shaking has now dissappeared and i managed to do the PS3 pad but a problem occured then, the game is acting as if the left button is constantly being pressed lol fml
Don't matter now the graphic is near enough perfect, suttering has dissappeared music is abit laggy but not much of a problem, and have now fixed the ps3 pad problem Laugh thanks anyways Smile