Best Configuration for Tekken5
hi guys...well i tried tekken 5 on the emu and it's sooooooo slow..
can you guys suggest the best configuration to run this game plz.

my configuration is as shown below. ThankS Smile

[Image: 13994.jpg]

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5938-post...l#pid41173 (that's gsdx 1006, but use the newest)

speedhacks EE1.5 and stage 1 VU cycle stealing
Welcome to t3h internetz!
Right now you're on a "forum", and your best friend on any forum is a button called "SEARCH", it keeps people from asking stuff which was answered already a lot of times.Also, forums have rules and sometimes even a list of FAQ (frequently asked questions) which new users should read.
Last but not least,people, especialy on the internet, are not nice and they will take every chance to bring down anyone who asks answered/stupid/logical questions.

Anyway,you're f*cked with that slow CPU.2GHz is just not enough.If you want more speed you have to overclock it, and experiment with speedhacks.
[Image: sysp-93326.png]
(05-06-2009, 07:18 PM)Archer Mac Wrote: Anyway,you're f*cked with that slow CPU.2GHz is just now enough.If you want more speed you have to overclock it, and experiment with speedhacks.

It's an AMD X2. Overclocking isn't really an option, so really it's just down to SpeedHack-and-pray.

For the record, no SSE2-enabled CPU runs Pcsx2 worse than the AMD X2. No configuration is going to give you much of a result in T5. Sorry. Closedeyes
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(05-06-2009, 07:22 PM)Air Wrote: No configuration is going to give you much of a result in T5. Sorry. Closedeyes

newer gsdx revisions are going much faster for me, even without speedhacks I pull 30fps in budokai T. 3 now where I used to pull only 12 or lower. so plugins do have a decient impact on pcsx2, at least in my experience