Best PCSX2 revision and Plugin settings i can use?
What release and Video/Audio plugins and settings would give me the best in-game results? my desktop specs are the following

AMD Phenom II Quad-Core 840T 2.90 GHz processor
ATI Radeon HD 5570
6.00 GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit os

Thanks

Sponsored links

The latest SVN (with MTVU hack on unless it causes problems), and the SSE2 GSdx plugin
Latest PCSX2 is fine even if just for MTvu speedhack which will matter here alot, but latest GSdx =/= best, it probably will when it'll be fixed, but currently it's being broken apart from old hacky stuff which is generally seen as regression in quite a few of games soo as result far from best, generally keeping a few older versions of GSdx is always a good choice, including r4600 from last stable (0.9.8), couse some games got awfully laggy in anything newer;P. Maniacally updating to latest SVN is also not recommended unless you're into testing, couse it's bothersome and also not all revisions are an improvement. Probably soon an official stable 1.0.0 will be released, and I would just say to use this when it gets released;3.

As for settings - Default = best, then you mess around untill game fits your needs, using speedhacks in emulation settings when being limited by cpu, decreasing res in GSdx config when limited by gpu, searching through forum for more troublesome problems and bugs, couse each one differs, most buggy ones have their own topics here, but you'll rather not find much help for speed problems, the truth is your hardware is good enough for many less and mid demanding games with some speedhacks, but many other will always lag.
PCSX2: latest, unless it breaks the game
Plugin: See in the official guide.