Best/Recommended way to import saves from PS2 memory card to PCSX2?
Read Bylss Sarania's guide on getting saves in PCSX2 and I'm kinda confused on what exactly is the recommended way to import saves? I was thinking about buying an Action Replay just to import saves, but then there's also that MCBoot thing.

Help out a fellow emulation nerd.
I think I know what I'm doing.

Sponsored links

*edit* Delete me please..
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

I used the PS3 memory card adapter (memory card --> unit --> USB) but it was a very long time ago and I don't remember what exactly I did lol.

A very nice dude on a forum converted the files I had into memory cards as well, will never forget that Laugh

Good thing about the PS3 memory card adapter is that you can do it all on the PC at least which is great. IIRC it costed $20 when I bought it in 2008... and I still have it lol.... Tongue

I don't know what availability there is for it now. But if you can grab one for cheap I would recommend it.
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh
(08-02-2015, 12:52 AM)curryking1 Wrote: I used the PS3 memory card adapter (memory card --> unit --> USB) but it was a very long time ago and I don't remember what exactly I did lol.

A very nice dude on a forum converted the files I had into memory cards as well, will never forget that Laugh

Good thing about the PS3 memory card adapter is that you can do it all on the PC at least which is great. IIRC it costed $20 when I bought it in 2008... and I still have it lol.... Tongue

I don't know what availability there is for it now. But if you can grab one for cheap I would recommend it.

It's... About 60-80 dollars :x

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep xD
I think I know what I'm doing.
No need to buy anything, I believe. You can use ..eh whatever it was to copy files directly from the memcard to a usb flash drive (well, you'd have to buy that if you didn't have one already) and then you'd convert those files (or do you not need that with the new memcard folder system?). Maybe someone can give you better help
It's pretty simple....if you can dump your bios,then you can backup your saves.
There are a lot of ways to backup your saves and those same methods also allows you to dump your bios but the steps are little different but then don't require spending money