Best Recording Options on Windows 7
(08-09-2012, 03:03 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: I'll try that, I just hope I get more than 10 fps cause I'd imagine it would be a little hard to play at 10 fps lol.
It's not that bad Biggrin I clear at ~ that speed the first 5 worlds on KH1 with 0.9.2

(08-14-2012, 07:23 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: Im not sure what you mean, I just opened up the emulator, loaded the game, hit f12, and it gave me the encoding options, and then I get this. If its in use somewhere else, where would that be? I dont really have any other programs open at the time.
Maybe it's permissions problem again...try running as administrator.

Keep in mind that to finish\stop recording you have to press F12 twice

Sponsored links

(08-14-2012, 07:31 PM)vsub Wrote: It's not that bad Biggrin I clear at ~ that speed the first 5 worlds on KH1 with 0.9.2

Running as Administrator fixed it Smile It did run a little slow, the only reason im worried about that is because you look through the monsters vision in Siren and Im just a little worried how bad thatll make the fps lol, what I mean is that I hope its still playable enough for me to get through the level lol.
(08-14-2012, 07:31 PM)vsub Wrote: It's not that bad Biggrin I clear at ~ that speed the first 5 worlds on KH1 with 0.9.2

Ok so I recorded the video as a uncompressed 640x480 and to save to the desktop, it said it would save as a AVI file. But when I finished the test recording and checked the desktop, this is what I got.
.bmp   ps2 icon.bmp (Size: 82,69 KB / Downloads: 449)
Does that file have an extension?
If you name it like that,try adding .avi to it
(08-14-2012, 09:40 PM)vsub Wrote: Does that file have an extension?
If you name it like that,try adding .avi to it

God, your like a wizard with this stuff lol. The movie is silent, but ill just insert the sound recording file it makes into WMM and thatll be great. Smile I swear when I get Siren 2 in the mail, and if that process you posted works successfully for me. Im gonna give you like 20 rep points lol. For a game that im dying to play, i probably would do that lol.
Ok i finished recording, it looks wonderful, i just spliced the audio file in and it looks great. You guys are great thank you for everyone that helped me. Smile