Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Screen Recorder
so im wandering what is the best screen recorder cause... my recorder and camstudio cant really record in mid quality... cause ive been recording all the boss fight while playing kingdom hearts on pcsx2 but when im done recording the video is kinda slow... but still accurate so can u guys recommend a screen recorder that is good in recording the stuff i want.. must be free too Laugh tnx guys

Sponsored links

wellyoucanusethebuiltinscreenrecordercause... itworksreallywellithinkeveningoodquality... pressf12whileplaying.. yourewelcomeLaugh
built in recorder in pcsx2? or in o.s.? im using win 7..
If you're showing your FPS ratings, use Fraps. If you're recording for a walkthrough type of thing, use the internal recorder.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
im recording for a walk through... so there is an internal recorder on the pcsx2? rama said toggle it at f12 key... so i need to togle it again so it will stop recording.. then after that where can i find it.. can u give me a guide on it.. please
* F12 -- will start to record a video. Note that some versions may have a bug (?) preventing video capture from happening. If your version supports this you'll see the dialog "Capture settings" after pressing F12. You must choose the filename, codec and resolution before you may continue. Note that lossless or uncompressed video may produce VERY large file so your HDD must have enough free space to contain it. Audio capture file "recording.wav" may also be created along with video. This is the result of work of your audio plugin (SPU-X) which will record the audio simultaneously with GSDX.

To finish the capture simply press F12 again.
im using a 0.9.7 pcsx2 is it compatible with recorder?
Yes. Just press F12. A window will appear asking where you would like to save the file and how to record it.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
TNX I WILL TRY IT LATER OOPS IM ON A CAPSLOCK sorry for that Laugh
i use Macvide ScreenCap. It’s prog allows you to capture and record video or audio.Try