Best Settings For FFX
I bet this question has been asked a thousand times, but can anybody tell me what settings they use to play final fantasy down to each plugin and junk.

If it helps im running a hd4870 (1gb), a 3.33 quad core, 4 gb ram and windows xp.

Sponsored links

Yes.

The Guide on the mainpage can jeez.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Im a complete noob which guide
http://www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
yet again, another forum that says they can help but has done crap...
Do you know how often I answer the same question?

The guide will tell you exactly the same thing that I would do. So where is the problem? After reading and configure the emulator with the guide mostly you can play the game! Well, if there is an issue it is no big deal to help.

But FFX is really compatible tho. So just read a little bit and set everything like the guide will tell you. Some work is up to you.

geez.