Best Settings for Final Fantasy X-2
I've searched a lot of threads pertaining to this specific game but none have been able to get me to optimal settings to where the game runs smoothly and the sound isn't choppy or glitchy. Here are my specs:

PCSX2 0.9.6
Windows 7 Home
AMD Athlon II X4 645
4 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4350 graphics card

CPU-Z says my processor supports SSE (1, 2, 3, and 4A). Any help is much appreciated and if you need any more info let me know.

Sponsored links

ffx-2 is a medium-high demanding
Athlon and HD4350 is holding your back. best to change the entire desktop into Phenom@4ghz or 2nd gen [email protected] and that video card must change too at 56xx~ or 67xx~ nor gddr5 equivalent video card.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Thanks again. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. Just bought this CPU a couple weeks ago to upgrade from a dual core. $108 that set me back. If I where to go up to the Phenom that would mean replacing the motherboard too because this one don't support Phenom (trust me I've tried) AND this PC's casing is super small (it's an emachines PC). I'd be better off just getting a brand new $1000 PC if thats what I'd have to do but that just ain't happening right now.
Just bought a Radeon HD6770 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. I've yet to install it but just to be a step ahead of myslef what would be the ideal settings for FFX-2 on 0.9.8?