Best config settings?
I've been trying a bunch of different config settings but I cant find out how to turn on anti-aliasing, could anyone tell me the best settings for my pc? ( im trying to play GOW2)

Processor: AMD FX 8350 (4.0/4.2GHZ, 8 Cores)
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 760 2GB
RAM: 12GB 1600MHZ Kingston

Sponsored links

To turn on MSAA:

Config->Video->Plugin Settings

Tick enable HW hacks

Click configure by that.

Set the MSAA level at the top.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
If your looking for anti-aliasing it's under the the graphics plugin settings. For settings just set it to 3x native and enable all of the recommended speed hacks along with the MTVU hack.

Really Blyss, first Brock beats me this morning and now you tonight. Can I ever catch a break.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-02-2013, 04:31 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: If your looking for anti-aliasing it's under the the graphics plugin settings. For settings just set it to 3x native and enable all of the recommended speed hacks along with the MTVU hack.

Really Blyss, first Brock beats me this morning and now you tonight. Can I ever catch a break.

Thanks I found it and enabled it to x16, and native x4, I only enabled one speed hack to 1 cause the other ones sped up the game too much Smile
(12-02-2013, 04:41 AM)Ekarma Wrote: Thanks I found it and enabled it to x16, and native x4, I only enabled one speed hack to 1 cause the other ones sped up the game too much Smile

If it's going to fast try pressing F4.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
use FXAA hit PGUP MSAA or better yet get PCSX2FX shader will introduce graphical bugs and as result has never been reccomanded