Best keyboard setup for tekken 5 ?
Can you show your controller setup? keyboard I mean

I need some guide. Like 2 Player set up.

Printscreen maybe.

thanks

Sponsored links

[Image: 2qw12e.png]

you can set up the configuration for the second player by binding the appropriate keys in the pad2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Laugh What kind of setting is that ssakash?
Especially those analog sticks in one line are nice. Do you really play like that?

2Player on one keyboard will probably not work btw.
(03-29-2015, 03:28 PM)willkuer Wrote: Laugh What kind of setting is that ssakash?
Especially those analog sticks in one line are nice. Do you really play like that?
yeah , got used to it. Tongue2

(03-29-2015, 03:28 PM)willkuer Wrote: 2Player on one keyboard will probably not work btw.
I have played 2P games with my brother binding both pad1 and pad2 keys to keyboard and it does work.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I did this some years ago with a game that required only 10 input controls or something like that. I would not expect that 16 input controls and two analog sticks per player would fit on a keyboard.
you really only need the dpad and face buttons for tekken. the right analog stick is completely unused and the left does the same as the dpad. The start and select buttons may also need to be used
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]