Best looking Settings?
Hey Guys, what are the best looking settings with PCSX2 v1.21 with Gsdx SSE41 video plugin and EU v2.0 bios? I want to play with 1920x1080

I wanna play:
Sly 1-3
Jak 1-3
Ratchet and Clank 1-3
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of the Cortex and Crash Twinsanity
Spyro: A Hero's Tail

My computer:
GPU: Geforce GTX 970
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K
16GB DDR 3 RAM
Windows 7 64 Bit

Thx guys Smile

Sponsored links

Some of these require software mode because of broken textures. You can play software mode only in native resolution. You can enable some AA to improve the quality.

For HD resolution you have to put the internal resolution in gsdx plugin settings to 3x or 4x. But as already said this works only in hardware mode which shows glitches for some games. Additionally there are some tweaks as shaders, fxaa, msaa and so on.

Edit:

I would suggest that you go to gsdx plugin section:
Set renderer to DirectX10/11 (hardware)
Set internal resolution to 4x
Set extra rendering threads to 4

In game: If the game looks fine play as it is. If the game looks broken/glitchy press F9.

Edit2
dobbs will arrive soon to give better tips regarding J&D and R&C ;D
(03-29-2015, 03:56 PM)willkuer Wrote: Some of these require software mode because of broken textures. You can play software mode only in native resolution. You can enable some AA to improve the quality.

For HD resolution you have to put the internal resolution in gsdx plugin settings to 3x or 4x. But as already said this works only in hardware mode which shows glitches for some games. Additionally there are some tweaks as shaders, fxaa, msaa and so on.

hm ok thx
can you do screens with of the best setting without glitches for me? Smile
(03-29-2015, 03:57 PM)Swamper Wrote: hm ok thx
can you do screens with of the best setting without glitches for me? Smile

In case of R&C use software mode with extra rendering threads set to 4. In speedhacks, enable every hacks except the Fast CDVD hack. also set the EE and VU sliders to default since, you wouldn't need them.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-29-2015, 05:00 PM)ssakash Wrote: In case of R&C use software mode with extra rendering threads set to 4. In speedhacks, enable every hacks except the Fast CDVD hack. also set the EE and VU sliders to default since, you wouldn't need them.

What about Settings for Sly 1 and Crash Twinsanity?
The settings provided earlier will also be applicable for those two games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Most games require the exact same settings.
Some games require software mode. But except for software mode they require again the exact same settings. Don't think too much about configuration but just come back if you see a disturbing problem.