Best plugin set up for the following computer specs?
What are the best settings for these specs?
i7 3610qm
GT 650m
8gb of ram at 1600mhz
I know all of this is very sufficient but I can't seem to get any setup of plugins right. I am also trying to play games by ISO and basically every game I play is pretty slow. From Jak and daxter to Need for speed Carbon.
I am also using PCSX2 version 0.9.8

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • What kind of error you get

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Your GPU is holding you back because it appears to be a mobile one.
(07-05-2012, 11:38 PM)lilman355 Wrote: What are the best settings for these specs?
i7 3610qm
GT 650m
8gb of ram at 1600mhz
I know all of this is very sufficient but I can't seem to get any setup of plugins right. I am also trying to play games by ISO and basically every game I play is pretty slow. From Jak and daxter to Need for speed Carbon.
I am also using PCSX2 version 0.9.8

Basically,I'm sure that you don't have any hardware problem since it is the latest config NB.
1)There is only one option for gsdx plugin you can chooseLaughirect3D11(hardware).The others wiil only slow down the pcsx2.
2)GS\speedhack\MTVU should be clicked
If this setting doesn't help much,you can try PCSX2 version 0.9.9 r5330 with same setting mentioned above.

I use 720QM ,with hd5850. Generally ,the fps can keep around 60.Only some game cutscene will experience slow.I think you should have better performance than me.