Best setting xenosaga
That game althrough have crappy/simple graphics can be pretty heavy on gpu, especially during cutscenes and any moment with visible gears(or any other big characters), it's not caused by heaviness of the scene, but from what I understand from the way dx is used in GSdx hardware by this game.
I would soo say to try software mode(F9 to switch between software/hardware ingame) as it actually can be faster in those laggy moments, at least it was for me, with my hd5670 not being enough to run gear fights in hardware at full speed even at native, while having no problem on software with my (considerably weaker than i5) athlon II >.>.

Sponsored links

i resolve, i put turbo on 100%, fps to draw 1 and fps to skip 2, now i have 60 fps even on introducing scene of kos-mos while before was aroud 45-48 fps, i active that only while needed becouse in many other scene i got 60 fps even without turbo mode...

can someone explain me for what was the option extra rendering treads in video plugin???
you got frame skipping to work? sorry i wasn't clear before, i was a little drunk and it was very late+^_^+ also i believe rendering threads is for software mode, not quite sure how it works though+^_^+ and @miseru, I'll try software mode for AWGS battles, when i get 3 out it drops to 56FPs on me+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
no you was a clear, but before when i active turbo mode the game frezee and i only hear audio, now i play with pscx2 0.98 r4600, with the same setting of r5125 is faster and i don't have a frezze with turbo mode active....
(03-19-2012, 09:19 PM)GTonizuka Wrote: no you was a clear, but before when i active turbo mode the game frezee and i only hear audio, now i play with pscx2 0.98 r4600, with the same setting of r5125 is faster and i don't have a frezze with turbo mode active....
oh, sorry, should have said i was using revision 5117+^_^+ that one been working good so i'm sticking with it for awhile+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.