Best settings to reduce lag in Tenkaichi 3 split screen? HELP!
Okay I did that, I hope I'm not getting your version of gsdx confused with the one I was using before, but one of them doesn't have a "enable HW hacks" while the other does, and in the one that does there is only the aggressive CRC hack and no speedhack CRC?

Sponsored links

Yeah looking at your pictures you have way more settings than me for some reason.
My version must have all of it, I divided agressive CRC(which uses more agressive hacks to remove somewhat bad looking graphics) with hacks that decrease quality for speed to be less confusing.Tongue My should have my forum nickname in the filename ~ you should see something like that:
(in config>plugin/bios selector)

Except with different SSE version or AVX depending which plugin you used.

Edit: If you don't have it, make sure you actually unpacked the plugin to your PCSX2\plugins\ folder.
Sorry ignore my last post lol I managed to get the right plugin into PCSX2 and now I'm seeing the same menu as yours. I enabled everything you said and so far I got it up to an average of 46 FPS, I'm still fiddling around to see which settings work best atm.
Well I guess not much to expect with mobile gpu's, mine's just HD5670 with a cheap amd cpu in pair, this pc wasn't built for games at all, but since it's desktop still can deal with ps2 emulation quite nicely.

You can still use native res as a simple and quick solution to increase speed. Or custom res in between native and x2 something like 720x720, which should already look way less pixelated than native, but be less demanding than x2(which is like 4 times more demanding than nativeTongue), but then you'll also have to experiment with TC offset hack to correct missplaced post processing ~ around X:190, Y:160 should look ok for 720x720.