Beyond Good & Evil
Yeah, there will be a drop down list near GS at the plugin section, choose gsdx AVX at the available options.

(02-04-2015, 07:29 PM)AlexSRB966 Wrote: this is what i talk about see that black thing? ... game doesnt lag or fps drop downs just the black things popping out.
Tried pressing F9 ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Those black glitches are gone in software mode
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-04-2015, 07:36 PM)ssakash Wrote: Yeah, there will be a drop down list near GS at the plugin section, choose gsdx AVX at the available options.

Tried pressing F9 ?

I dont have AVX only sse 2 , sse3 and sse5

yep i tried f9 fps goes down like hell
Then just stick to your ps2 or get a new pc
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Dont have ps2 no money for new pc still thank you for trying have a nice evening (:
If you dont' own a ps2 then we can't help you
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-04-2015, 08:04 PM)AlexSRB966 Wrote: I dont have AVX only sse 2 , sse3 and sse5

yep i tried f9 fps goes down like hell

SSE-5 ? I think you mean sse4.1 then, use sse4.1 for gs plugin. You could try setting extra rendering threads to 3 to get a performance boost on software mode as jesalvein said.if, it still doesn't help then, you should consider upgrading to play this game better at pcsx2 or keep playing in your ps2 for now.

(02-04-2015, 08:07 PM)AlexSRB966 Wrote: Dont have ps2 no money for new pc still thank you for trying have a nice evening (:
Sorry, you need legal ownership of your ps2 to use pcsx2 so, there will be no support as nobbs66 said earlier.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go