Beyond Good and Evil Graphics Issues
The main menu works fine with these settings, but as soon as the opening cinematic comes up, very little is shown. Small parts of the cinematic can be seen, with the rest being nothing but black and some random lights, which I assume to be the virtual lighting effects in the background. This happens in normal gameplay as well, with the only visible parts of the screen being the HUD. (If needed for clarification I can provide screenshots.)

EE hovers around 98% during this, much higher than in any of the other games I've played. FPS hovers around 50. GS anywhere from 10-20%, UI <3%.

Computer Specs
Windows 7 64bit
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Quad (3.4Ghz)
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD5770

Using GSdx 4600, all options are default except for VU clamping set to extra (changing this from normal fixed some strange blockiness in the main menu.)

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Have you tried using the software rendering method? (Press F9 to switch between hardware/software rendering).

Software is typically slower but can fix graphical issues.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Yes, I forgot to mention that software rendering does work, however the FPS drops to 15-25 as expected, which makes the game very difficult to play. I was hoping that someone might have some trick up their sleeve which would eliminate a need for it.
Well, I'm sorry, I don't know anything in particular about that game. However, if you find that no one really has any fixes, I would recommend posting the bug in this thread following the instructions there simply so the development team knows about it.

Best of luck to you, hope you get your problem solved soon.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
I can confirm this one. You can remove some of the black by fiddling with the hacks in gsdx, but not enough to make the game playable. For now I think BG&E goes in the pile with Baldur's Gate & Burnout . . .