Big Explosions slows EE%
alright will do Smile but x3 naive looks so niceeeeee haha
maybe ill leave it Smile

Sponsored links

Yeah and of note even though you can I wouldn't recommend overclocking that card. As it appears to be mobile card aka in a laptop. Those things tend to be deigned to thermal limit or sometimes even below it on the higher end laptops so introducing more heat into the case would be a bad idea.
posting which FF game would help too Tongue2.

also which 555m is it, the GDDR5 or DDR3 version? the former has 50GB/s of memory bandwidth while the later has 43.2GB/s.
They posted that in the first post FFX.
Mine drops drastically under 60fps if I go over 4x scaling (when casting Demi). There are gonna be limits from time to time. Smile

Overclocking your GPU can help you achieve a bit higher resolution. Do it if your GPU temps are reasonable enough under load in the first place, and you feel 100% confident in yourself doing it. Do be careful; You can cause permant damage to your graphics unit!

You could also consider entering a custom resolution. Do this by un-checking native, changing the scaling drop-down to "Custom", and then entering it into the fields. You could go somewhere between native and 2x that way.

(08-07-2011, 06:21 AM)edgedaniel Wrote: Whenever someone casts demi in FFX
Thats awesome! thanks a bunch everyone Tongue
especially rezard
and it seems like my GPU goes near 60C-70 with load so i think it would be fine to OC abit Smile
(08-07-2011, 07:34 AM)dralor Wrote: They posted that in the first post FFX.

then going above 3x is going to really hurt Tongue2.

Oddlyy enough after doing some research the slower DDR3 RAM lower bandwidth version has more shader power. Lord knows who made that decision.
yeah, its enough for the casual Sims player Tongue2
The causal sims player probably wouldn't even know to buy a laptop with dedicated card from Nvidia or AMD. That's neither here nor there though.