Big "Post your screenshot" thread
I'll copy all the screenshots from blog, but i'd really like to see some posts from you guys who managed to run the emu Wink

More at http://forum.quant0r.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5

Sponsored links

Hey Cool, an official Forum. Thank you PCSX2 Gods Smile
I guess i'll start here and copy what i just posted on zedr0n's Forum, maybe i can summon a little help for the mac port ^_^

I got PCSX2 running on my mac after reading some of zedr0n's installation steps. (took an hour or so...)
And i must say, it runs really good.
I yesterday got PCSX2 on the windows side to run (runs incredibly well btw), and today i got zedr0n's awesome mac port to run.
Thanks for getting this great Emulator to the mac, and here i thought that emulation on the mac would dry up after PCSX (1) got dropped.

Below are some screenshots from a Game i tested, Ar Tonelico. (i tested lots more, but i'll leave that for another post.)
The Game runs OK, it's "playable" with some minor/medium Graphic Glitches

My Specs:
OSX 10.5.5
IntelĀ® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83 GHz
8 GB DDR3 Ram
GeForce 9800GTX+
(yes it's not a real mac, but it's way faster than my MacPro)

Framerates are in the 30-40 FPS zone, turning on Speedhacks makes it very instable

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
And another one:

Rumble Roses

I noticed some strange phenomenon that i haven't seen on the Windows or Linux side before.
Most of the 3D Heavy Games i tested show this: the GS Output on the screen shows only the first Quarter of the screen, as shown in Pictures 4 and 5.
Is that a bug or a adjustment of the video plugin?
i choose this game to show this "bug" because the other ones had worser graphics Laugh (don't ban me for it, lol)

[Image: 1-1.jpg]
[Image: 2-1.jpg]
[Image: 3-1.jpg]
[Image: 4-1.jpg]
[Image: 5-1.jpg]
One Last Thing

For today, anyway.
Some Games take this "bug" only halfway it seems.
I think some buffer overruns and produces this effect (Picture 5)

Disgaea 2

Not so very playable, objects and the ground disappeare after a while.

[Image: 1-2.jpg]

[Image: 2-2.jpg]

[Image: 3-2.jpg]

[Image: 4-2.jpg]

[Image: 5-2.jpg]

[Image: 6-1.jpg]
DOOOOOODS, where did the ground go? :lol:
hi, firstly I would like to thank you for the effort... I knew that switching from windows to mac was the way to go and not the other way around... which I was so close to perform... until I found PCSX2XQuartz port (hey! that's a real nice name... won't you agree?)

anyhow... I'm glad to be an AMD x2 hackintosh owner, and here are my screenshots...

[Image: tkn01.jpg]

[Image: tkn02.jpg]

[Image: tkn03.jpg]

[Image: tkn04.jpg]

[Image: tkn05.jpg]

[Image: tkn06.jpg]

[Image: tkn07.jpg]

[Image: tkn08.jpg]

[Image: tkn09.jpg]

hope a final version is closer now... well... I can't wait any longer for that!!!