Big performance problem
(04-10-2009, 03:00 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Aren't the various wrestling games known to perform rather poorly on the emulator?

Wouldn't know. But what I do know is that there are people who have no problem with svr 2009. For instance, I once found a video of a guy having a blast with the game with 512 mbs of and nvidia GPU, 2GBs of RAM and a Core2Duo 3.2 (or so) GHZ processor.

Sponsored links

Then try to overclock your cpu at.3.2ghz and play again this game. Try in OS Vista too, since your gpu support directx.10 and ps.4 in many games with compatible gpu to support directx.10, you can get an advantage than in os xp. Try with various gsdx plugin like gsdx.0.1.7 and latest gsdx v.887 0.1.14 and make sure you didnt set too high at internal D3d res gsdx plugin, 800x800 or 1024x1024 is perfect to start. k
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
See this Video may Help you. PCSX2 Running SVR09 @ Full Speed.
------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkFv6fuzlQ

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
I tell u this: your computer is CRAP - both cpu AND gpu, for pcsx2.
It's not blazing fast but crap? Hardly. He should be able to play quite some games full speed with that rig these days.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
And now for something constructive!!

Please download the new gsdx build from the gsdx thread (first post where it says "Latest revision: here (updated every hour)"). There has been some changes which could very well effect the known "ATI Issue"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

This was an old post you're answering to Tongue

edit: oh somehow bositman and refraction posted before me... I guess I left the thread open too long >_>
you only have yourself to blame Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]